• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Met the former driver of my Deuce

O.D. Fever

The store is my hobbie, I am not on here to promote the store. I am here to learn and help with my other hobbie. I am a Field Service Engineer and that it is my real job. Our store is in Howard City, MI. on M46 . Its call J&A SURPLUS ( GOOD GEAR CHEEP ) J stands for Joe, A stands for Annie add the two together and you get Jackass Surpluss:)

O.D. Fever

I called the young GI today after searching the 100's of J&A cards with peoples names and want's on them, I started on the wrong end of the stack. He was the last one. Called and talked to him and told him the price. The price was 2 thousand less than we were asking. He was very excited and is going to talk to his brother on Sunday and see if he will go half with him. He will call me on Sunday. Iwill have to get all my stuff out of the truck. The last CUCV I sold I had put a new military gas can in and forgot to take it out before our Sheriff took it for a test ride. He bought it and I said I guess you want my new can and spout? Well it was in the truck when I drove it.... Gone.. :-D

DeucesWild11

My wife didn't want it either.. It's called negotiation.. 1. Had to be painted Black instead of Camo.. However I may get her to agree to my new thought.. Gloss back camo pattern on Flat back.. very subtle but cool.. Yeah and she also get's a new kitchen.. not bad I wanted a new Kit too!

New kitchen did the trick for my wife as well. However, she reminds me all the time of how much she dislikes my truck, despite never having ridden in it. Too bad that guy's wife wouldn't let him get it. Wish there was a way to help make it happen.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sad ending to a great story.

My wife has endured my M-42 for 32 years. She hates it, but she puts up with it. The nicest thing she has ever said about it is: "I HATE that G******ed, F******g truck."

I just remind her that I've had "that truck" longer than we've been married and that when you marry someone you get the good and the bad.

Life (shrug)

Storm 51 :D

O.D. Fever

The sad part is his wife was also in Desert Storm, in his unit, I don't get it. The offer will stand until The truck leaves and I will not look for his knife. We don't know their finances. But what is that noise in the dash?:deadhorse:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks