• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michelin X 11.00 x 20

treeguy

Just out of curiosity why would one want to go from big boy 395's with sweet hemmt rims to skinny looking 11/20's on stock split rims? Is the steering and wear and tear on the drive train/breaks too much? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think 14.5's will fit on a stock deuce (6 wheeler), I measured a truck with them and then mine and I believe they will rub together on the rears.

Last edited:

GoinNutts

Tire size is a personal preference. Beauty is in the eye of the Blah Blah Blah. Big Foot, Grave Digger is not my style. Besides when I find my solution I will post my hemmt and 395's here for a reasonable price that way someone else can enjoy them. For some it takes 4million R 20's for their sticker to peck up but 43" diameter tires works for me.

This is a practical good size for me as seen on this listing it fills the wheel wheels and is more managable less wear and tear.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280630474975&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

2cents

Jimma

There are some 11x20s that were listed today in the classified section with wheels. I think it was 6 tires and 4 rims.

macdoggy

I researched this subject and only really came up with 3-5 year old threads and not sure if there are any of these tires available or not. Can anyone give me any info on Michelin 11.00x20? My Deuce is in my avatar and it has Hemmt wheels with 395's. Will 11.00's work on my wheels or will I need to go to a more narrow wheel? I saw another truck in pictures and I perfer the 11.00s. They look more practical as far as weight, wear and tear and servicability. I understand that it will reduce my highway speed but not a fan of deuce at highway speeds anyhow. Thinking of going back to original wheels and 11.00's. Is there any source for these tries? I am going to be tearing down my rockwells and inspecting resealing/rebuilding them, adding P/S, and brakes (disc???). I would appreciate any info from those who have gone down this road.

Thanks
I have eight 5 ton wheels and tires for sale (cheap) and multiple deuce1/2 wheels and tires also. The five tons are michelin XL 11.00x20 military tires with 95% tread and one is unused. 900 dollars for all eight including wheels. The tires are still mounted on wheels.(fantastic deal)!!! You can see pics at 29 Palms bookoo Bookoo is closed on Sunday so if you are in a hurry drop me a line and I will send you pics. The tires are 43.1" tall.

You can go here for specs. Army Military Tires

If you are interested phone me at (760)367-3316

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks