• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michelin XZL Rotation Pattern

Menaces Nemesis

"Little Black Truck" Conservator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Happy Tuesday everyone,

I've got XZL 395's on my M35A2 bobber... on my other vehicles I normally rotate front tires directly to the back, and then criss-cross the backs up to the front. Is that how the XZL's should be rotated too? I've done a couple searches on the subject and haven't found anything.

Thanks in advance for your help,

MN

Last edited:

Menaces Nemesis

"Little Black Truck" Conservator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got done with live chat with Jose from Michelin Customer Support. Here's what he had to say;

"The rear tires are moved forward on the same side of the vehicle, front tires are criss-crossed to the rear axle." So, just end-for-end of what I normally do.

Unless anyone believes this to be wrong (please chime in if you do) I'll consider the question answered.

MN

86m1028

I personally NEVER change direction of rotation of the tires.
They have always seemed to blow out if I did.
I'm not familiar with your wheel setup (dish in / dish out).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks