• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michelin XZL's on !

shootiniron

No real offroading yet,just dirt and rock with no problems.The ride is far better than with the stock 9.00-16's.Had another 37 a few years ago that I had Michelin XL's on,I like these way better,non-directional too.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bet the GI's from the 1950s would've wanted tires like that. Lots more traction over the standard NDTs.

Great looking M37, BTW!

emr

thats a yes and no on the traction over NDT's , the wider tire pushes more mud, need more horse power to make em work, alot actually , the aired down NDT's are actually a very very good multi use tire,wider ... definitely in sand/rocks , a narrow tire will do more mud, ...BUT they are DARN swweeettt!!! they look mean for sure, ...

nattieleather

I don't think they meant you shootiniron..... I think they mean CliffWs avitar....I like yours, but Cliffs could make me jump from army to marines....;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks