• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan 5 ton parts

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking to single out my 813, anyone know of a supplier with 14's and either HEMTT or 939 rims within a reasonable distance of SE Michigan? I'm also looking for 7 bow corners and can't seem to find any locally. I'm done with eGay scams, so I'm looking to deal with local suppliers whenever possible... only I'm not tied into the network and it seems there are quite a few out there without a significant web presence so they're harder to find.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You might try Roger's military surplus in London Ohio, he has some 5 ton rims and some of the FMTV wheels too. I will look tomorrow to see if I have any bow corners.

ODdave

I am confused? SE michigan & fairbanks ak? I can get you new hemmit wheels here in MI. shoot me a pm if your interested.

He may have your corners as well.

Last edited:

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM's sent. Thanks Gimpy, I'll look up Rogers.

Yea, my location still says Fairbanks because I'm homeless right now. I'm in the middle of a PCS and just stopping through MI to see family and visit my 813. On my way to another station in a couple weeks.

Sevin7

I got a set of FMTV wheels from Roger, based on advice from Mr. Robb, for $100 each. Seemed pretty cheap to me. They are esentially the same as the M939 wheels as near as I can tell, they just have more (20) studs holding the halves together. Additionally, you should be able to make the round trip in a day from your location.

Derrickl112

if you buy my tires and sevin7's rims, i might be able to pick up the rims for you depending on how soon you would need them. Ill be going to Cincinnati anyway in the next few weeks to pick up a trailer if i decide to buy it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks