• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan HB 4183 on Historic Registration

Didn't see anything referencing this in the search. In looking at my registration options in Michigan I came across HB 4183 that was signed, enacted and effective April 2, 2024.

This adds the following to the Historic Vehicle section regarding uses: "For purposes of this section, use of the vehicle during the period from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day each year is considered an exhibition." https://www.legislature.mi.gov/Laws/MCL?objectName=MCL-257-20A

Looks like we got an upgrade from unlimited use in August only!

biscuitwhistler37

I have mine titled as a commercial vehicle for personal use, no restrictions and I can pull whatever I want with it (for myself). This however is good news for those who register theirs as HMVs, as the whole one month thing was ridiculous.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks