• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan MVPA Annual Camp Grayling Trail Ride 9-15-12

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Michigan MVPA will be holding it's Annual Camp Grayling Trail Ride

from the website mimvpa.org
Grayling Fall Bivouac/Encampment and Trail Ride:

This event will be held from Friday September 14, through Sunday the 16th 2012. We are working on scheduling another visit to the Camp Grayling Air Gunnery Range and to visit Camp Grayling itself. In addition, we are working on a Convoy and visit/tour of the Camp Grayling MATES Facility. Many Trail Ride participants will be setting up camp as early as Sunday Sptember 9th and the days following leading up to 'offical' start of the Trail Ride on Friday morning the 14th.

This is a MIMVPA members event, memberships will be available on site.
There will be a board / membership meeting on Saturday.

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So Bob, what is on the agenda for Thursday and Friday, Range.......?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did a little maintenance work on the CMT tonight. IGD stopped by, gave him the skinny on the trail ride. He's seriously tinking about it.

MatthewH

Wont be able to get there until Friday after work.

Eric, my understanding is an Air Gunnery Range visit thursday, and a base tour friday. Check with Dave or Bob for the details

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wont be able to get there until Friday after work.

Eric, my understanding is an Air Gunnery Range visit thursday, and a base tour friday. Check with Dave or Bob for the details
I know nothing............
At all??

Thanks Schultz, i'll get ahold of Dave.
Well I do know we are planning to have a Membership and Board meeting on Satuday.
but as far as activities, missions and destinations go, I know NaThink!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Allrighty!
Miracle performed, back on track for a Friday morning arrival :jumpin::driver:

That's great Bob! When will your bosses regain consciousness?

Truck is packed up, just printed the minutes from the last meeting, shut the phones and pagers off, going to get some much needed sleep, and then I'm heading out at 0'Dark-Thirty Thursday.
See you there!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've arrived, weather is beautiful! Active artillery, gotta go find my kevlar pumpkin cover. About 10, maybe 12 members here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks