• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan MVPA Meeting/Dinner, Sat Feb 4

196thprober

Greetings Everyone;

Anyone that has an interest in HMV or our organization, www.mimvpa.org is invited to attend our combination meeting/dinner coming up in early February! For those that wish to join our group, memberships will of course be available.

We will have our 1st quarter 2012 business meeting with dinner following at 5PM Saturday February 4th 2012 at Coyles Restaurant- 9074 West Houghton Lake Drive, Houghton Lake, MI 48629.

We will have a meeting room and a VERY SHORT (so folks can get back home at a decent hour) Business Meeting that will begin at 5pm sharp, followed by dinner (Coyles is famous for their value priced huge and varied 'all you can eat' buffet) and refreshments of your choice and 'on your own'.

This is something we have done at this location and time of year for several years now, and we are looking forward to seeing everyone that can make it and enjoying the fellowship and company that will occour during dinner! We are also looking forward to meeting some new members that have joined recently so come on out!

It would be extremely helpful if you would take the time to RSVP to help us get the right sized meeting room, the sooner the better please. Please call Dave at 231-420-5794 or Chuck at 989-739-8403 to RSVP, and leave a message with your # of attendees if we are unable to answer at the moment you call. Please also let us know if you would like a call back, have questions, etc. and we will get back in touch with you.

Thanks very much! :beer:

AndrewH

Just 30 short days away! I hope to see a bunch of people there! Don't forget to let us know your coming soon so we have an accurate count. Not required, just REALLLLLYY helpful! -Google

goosewcs

Any one doing a meeting for Southern Michigan ? We are in Monroe County and trying to get something going here in Southern Michigan ! the most we do now is attend Car shows ! they kind of accept us vetrans ! We also steal the show with are deuces, 1008;s and M998 ..................

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any one doing a meeting for Southern Michigan ? We are in Monroe County and trying to get something going here in Southern Michigan ! the most we do now is attend Car shows ! they kind of accept us vetrans ! We also steal the show with are deuces, 1008;s and M998 ..................
There are four Micigan organizations you can join. Check them out.
Of these four, the AOD does the most in the Detroit area.
Arsenal of Democracy Motor Pool
MIMVPA
Home - Great Lakes Military Vehicle Preservation Association
MMMT-Michigan Museum of Military Transport Foundation, Inc.

Norseland

****, I got real excited when I read Houghton... too bad it's Houghton Lake!

Thats the other side of the U.P. Sorry to say I cant make it. Have Fun all!

john

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whats for dinner, lol..........?
Here
CoylesRestaurant said:
Gourmet Buffet ($13.50, served 4:00pm-close, Fri/Sat)
Add on all-u-can eat Crab Legs for just $7 more
(includes all other foods shown below).
Carved Sirloin, Chilled Shrimp, Fried Shrimp, Shrimp Scampi, Frog Legs, Mussels, Krab ,Hot Wings, BBQ Ribs, Country-Fried Chicken, Lake Perch, Fried Cod, Grouper, Clams, Seafood Alfredo, Mushrooms, California Blend Vegetables, Cheese Sauce Calamari, Onion Rings, Scallops, Rice Pilaf, Parsley, Potatoes
and a full soup & salad bar too!

****, I got real excited when I read Houghton... too bad it's Houghton Lake!

Thats the other side of the U.P. Sorry to say I cant make it. Have Fun all!

john
You're not gonna let this keep you away are ya?
Picked up my M884 in Bessemer a couple years ago

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks