• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mid-Ohio Military Vehicle Show & Swap Meet

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mid Ohio

This is the second year for this show.I went last year and set up and had a great time.Top notch facility and wonderful hosts.About 5 hour drive for me but well worth the trip.I will only be able to set up on Saturday due to work scheadule this year.
A lot of military and civillian early jeeps to look at as well as duces,armor, and quite a few vendors.Hope to see you there.Tony

Garandfan

If I could sell the idea to my wife that the duece is just another style camper, I would not have to take the camper to another camp ground that weekend. On a serious note, you guys have a blast! By the way anyone interested in having an MV rally sometime in August or September?

jpcj-7

If I could sell the idea to my wife that the duece is just another style camper, I would not have to take the camper to another camp ground that weekend. On a serious note, you guys have a blast! By the way anyone interested in having an MV rally sometime in August or September?

I'm having a show on August 29th in Shiloh, Ohio.
From 9-14:00 bring an MV for the show and get two free meal tickets.

I don't want to hijack this thread, I'll start my own once it gets closer, just wanted to let ya'all know.

Last edited:

skytroop232

I will be there Friday through Sunday. I have a vendor spot and will have the Deuce and my M151 at the show.
Garandman: This show is at a really nice campground, outdoor and indoor pools, nice facilities etc.

We will be doing a convoy to the town of Sunbury, Friday and Saturday night for pizza and beer. Last year was a lot of fun, great show.

jime

Is there going to be a shooting event going on also ?
( sat ) any skeet ranges there ?
No skeet ranges but there are trap ranges. The ATA practice traps (west end) are normally open from 1000-1400 on Saturday.

The International (Olympic Style) bunker should be operating on Saturday too. Buckeye International Junior Shooting Sports, Inc, a not-for-profit operates the Bunker primarily to train young shooters in the Olympic sports. Olympic is a blast and we have several young people from central OH on national teams. Bring your shotguns!

The bunker is the last structure on the east end, before the swamp. We are very proud of it!

Jim

B3.3T

I went last year and bought several HMMWV seats, BRAND NEW for $40.00 each. So, I'll be going back. It was a neat show.

oilcan

I wonder what the chances are of finding a 5th wheel van trailer for sale this weekend? I'm thinking of driving the 818 and wouldn't mind dragging something home...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks