• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mid-Ohio Military Vehicle Show & Swap Meet

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
No body posted up yet?! I had a great time. It was good to meet some of the new guys and great to see the others I have known. The weather sucked, lots of rain. BUnch of cool vehicles on display, might have to take one of mine next year. Got some good deals on a couple things, need to curb that appetite, the future looks like empty pockets.

jime

Yes, very nice! I was over on Fri-Sat. Weather was great on Fri, and should be good today. Didn't find any cab heaters, but picked up a jerry can. In other words, I didn't spend any money that i didn't have! Lots of great people, cool trucks and equipment! Just remembered, I didn't take ONE picture!

Jim

Yah, I know what you mean. Saturday was more than damp.

I spent so much money trying to save it I is almost broke...

Here are some pics:

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No body posted up yet?! I had a great time. It was good to meet some of the new guys and great to see the others I have known. The weather sucked, lots of rain. BUnch of cool vehicles on display, might have to take one of mine next year. Got some good deals on a couple things, need to curb that appetite, the future looks like empty pockets.
And the pictures you took are where??????? At least Cleveland Iron took some pics. In the last pic of the weasel, I see an M108 behind it. Could that me yours Stretch?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I didn't say posted pics, I said posted up! You better be carefull, I might not post the pics I took of your blue rig for ya! :-D Yup, thats Stretch's rig in the last pic. Lots of good deals at the show.

snock

I was down there with my M1009 on Saturday and pulled out around 1500 or so. I had it parked next to IronMike's M1009 and a jeep on a trailer that was for sale.

Saw some of you guys from the site here and got a good deal on a pup tent from skytroop232 and some radio goodies elsewhere.

oilcan

Oh snap, I forgot to update!
#1, I didn't take any pics either. Shame on me.
#2, Lots of deals up there. I brought a bunch of goodies home.
#3, The feller that rode with me bought some filters for his ailing deuce. When we got back to the house we checked for water contamination, swapped the filters, and the truck runs like a champ again. The little water that kept coming out of the primary drain was apparently soaked into the sediment that never made it's way out when it was drained.

skytroop232

Had a great time this weekend, finally got everything packed up and got home about 3 yesterday. Saturday was wet, we covered and uncoverd the for sale stuff 4 times on Saturday.
Picked up a few things, Gimpy, nice new top, just missed a WWII paratrooper pull cart, sold a lot of stuff.

Sunday the weather was beautiful, just not to many people around.

Lots of the big trucks, great to see them there.

crazyplowboy

I was up there for about 3 hours on Saturday and got some great deals on stuff. Wanted to stay longer, but had to be in Cincy for a birthday party Saturday evening. Was a great time even in the rain.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks