• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mighty Mite at MVCC 2022 Spring Meet. (Camp Plymouth)

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This Unique Mighty Mite belongs to one of our MVCC members. When Mark found it, it was in a very forlorn condition. It didn't run and the original 4-cylinder air cooled engine had been replaced by a cast iron 4-cylinder Volvo engine. Necessitating the grill being extended out about 6 inches to accommodate the radiator. Most people would have parted out the little Jeep and moved on. Mighty Mites are Marks passion, he has 3 of them, so he took the Mighty Mite all the way down and started from scratch. The stock Mighty Mite motor is a difficult find so he had a 1600cc engine from a Suzuki Tracker available. Anyways I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

104_0203.JPG 104_0209.JPG 104_0210.JPG 104_0211.JPG 104_0212.JPG 104_0213.JPG 104_0214.JPG 104_0215.JPG The CV carburetor is from a late model Harley-Davidson. Mark took me for a ride, it really runs and rides nice.

mspeters6

Tracer,
Belated thanks for the photos from Plymouth, Ca.

One of my M422A1 Mites is for sale, the desert exploring rig. Turbo diesel-powered restomod.
It’s posted in the classified section.
E06E4ADC-B098-4A84-A5EE-CF9A43422EE7.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks