• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mile Marker hubs?

K9Vic

I was going to get the Mile Marker, but was advised that they are not super great. So I spent the extra money and got the WARN premium hubs for my 84 Suburban.

51ae6aaf.jpg

True Knight

Anybody make locking hubs in all black? Chrome don't look right on a military truck.
I looked around and couldn't find any black ones. I just got the warn premiums and scuffed up the chrome and paint with sandpaper and painted them flat black. If you sand and prep them well and don't leave any smooth chrome or paint then the new flat black shouldn't flake off.

Shankem-Deep

I was in a money crunch and put the Mile Markers on my M1028. Been running them now for well over a year without a single issue. I'm sure the Warns are better but hard to beat the price of the MM.

Btempy

When i bought my m1009 it had a set of milemarker hubs on it, ive had them fail; The metal arms that lock the hubs in ride on a threaded plastic piece that pushes it out when you turn the dial, my problem was on one side the arms came out of the threads. Poor design and left me without 4x4 and had to pull someone out in 2wd. Overall poor design. Ive replaced them with Warn Regular hubs which are far superior and i no longer worry about if theyll fail or not. Get Warn locking hubs, you wont be disappointed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks