• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mile Marker Surpreme Hubs on Sale at Summit Racing

chevymike

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Summit Racing has Mile Marker Surpreme hubs on a killer special. Normally $165.95, on sale $89.50. This is for a DANA 60 axle.

I just happened across them and looks like a great deal if you are thinking of replacing the stock one. Just passing on a good deal and hope this is not against the rules. I ordered my set yesterday.

Mile Marker 449SS - Mile Marker Supreme Locking Hubs - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Last edited:

chevymike

No idea what you paid but on Summit's site they are $239.99 for Warn Premiums. If you are getting those for less then $90, I want to know as I am going to start a new business. :p About the cheapest I can find is $195.

Are you sure you are talking hubs for a DANA 60 axle. M1009's don't use that axle.

onegmjack

I may be wrong,but always called them 1 ton axle,even though they came in 3/4ton trucks,
because of them being bigger.Around here they are very hard to come by.Whole axle,or
even parts. Very good price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks