• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

milemarker hydraulic winch specs or tm?

Does anyone have any specifications or a tm for the milemarker hydraulic winches? I just picked one up and I'm trying to figure out what the requirements for a pump are besides what a GM saginaw power steering pump puts out.
I'd like to possibly use a electric power unit but I'm not happy with the duty cycle of any I'm seeing or the 1.4 gpm flow ratings. A GM pump puts out between 2.4 and 3.5 gpm and from 1100 to 1300 psi. The pressure can be modified to 1400+ with a little tinkering. I really don't want to have to figure out how to mount a GM pump though.

Thanks

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sold a bunch of these and looked that data up once upon a time. I want to say between 4 and 5 gpm and something like 1500psi. If someone doesn't chime in with specifics sooner I'll find the link and add it monday. .

Edit- "requiring 4gpm @1500psi" per the milemarker website.

Last edited:

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
MileMarker's web site had a link to their military stuff. It may have just been parts catalog and installation instructions.
Pretty sure in had all the specs too.

I'll have to try and get on my laptop because the milemarker website doesn't load right on my phone. The best I could find was going by the gm power steering pump specs of 3.5 gpm at 1500 psi.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You were looking for a multifuel power steering pump before. You gonna try to use it to power the winch?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks