• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Milemarker hydraulic winch with ECV nose

Augdog1964

Hey all,

I have a like new Milemarker hydraulic HMMWV winch with winchplate... however i'd like to do an ECV nose conversion to my M1123 before I mount the winch and ibis tek...

SO that would require a special winch plate, and I'd guess custom hyd lines for the extra distance...

Anybody every seen one of these? If it can't be found would a spacer be practical between the control arm bolts and the winch?

I also need a MM internal wiring kit if anyone has seen one, that goes to the driver's station...

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks