• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military 5kw 10kw Synchronizer Switch Box Assembly

1daysale

Hello

This is my first time posting on here. I acquired this switch box. I have very little information on it, I was hoping someone had some knowledge on this. Has anyone seen one of these or something similar. It's in perfect working condition.

generator 016.jpggenerator 022.jpggenerator 020.jpgmoore gen 016.jpggenerator 008.jpggenerator 039.jpggenerator 034.jpgmoore gen 004.jpgmoore gen 002.jpggenerator 007.jpg

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice unit. That is used to connect two generators to a single load. Only one generator runs at a time. When the first generator needs to be shut down for maintenance, the second one is started, and the box allows the load to swingover when the freqency waveforms of the two generators match. This allows clean power to be supplied during the switch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks