• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military abbulance..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

islandguydon

What M number is standard for the 84-85-86 ambulance vehicle..?

I am guessing it's a 1- 1.25 ton to handle the weight.......?

Don

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's all in the TM

I dare you to read it!

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's not too late to learn!

3dAngus

We desperately need to get the Tech Manuals back on line. There was a hoard of info on there for a lot of different green machines. The TM site was a huge asset to the site. I know, I know, not holding my breath, but hopefully the next version will get things back on track there.

Jersey4x4

Or rather then waste the time to say look in the TM you could just answer the simple question.
Payload 2080 lb Curb Weight 7370 lb GVWR 9450 lb I hope this is what you were looking for.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
At some point in your life, you need to learn to read and write(and spell).

Jersey, I don't need your comments. I'm the moderator, your the member. Got that?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or rather then waste the time to say look in the TM you could just answer the simple question.
Payload 2080 lb Curb Weight 7370 lb GVWR 9450 lb I hope this is what you were looking for.
It doesn't take any longer to search the TM , than it does to start a new thread either .

Attachments

Last edited:

Jersey4x4

You are correct, I am the member and you are the Moderator(with the big F-n chip on his shoulder) You have no reason to lash out all the time. Do you know how many times people mention steel soldiers web site to me daily? How many of them will not come back because of a smart comment you made, just like a 10yo kid. If you are the mod then lead by example, dont be a dikc all your life and just help. This is a forum, with rules for the members but the Mods, mostly you dont seem to follow. Do as you say not as you do, right? Yes there is allot of info and also equal BS on this site that needs to be regulated but do you realy think lashing out at people the way you do is a good way to keep members? Why dont you just make a paste-able direct link to the TM section for the people that dont have the info available to them? Or maybe the members who are not in the know who just bought a MV today and want to work on it this weekend dont have 3 hours to read the TM which is hard enough to follow when you have been doing it for 20 years let alone a newbee can just get a simple answer to the question.

If all the answers are in the TMs which they are, why is this site even here? In my opinion it is here so MV owners can talk, discuss and BS about the trucks, Yes or No?

In every case there is an answer in the TM for every question, that is why the corp of engineers spent millions of dollars building the manuals but sometimes people, just want the quick answer for right now.

I know the Mod's job is difficult especially in a voluntary position, I have done it on various forums, and in all occasions the mods were rotated so they did not get power crazed.

I am sorry I threatened your authority Mr. Doghead sir but perhaps someone needs to stir the pot once in awhile to get others thinking.

This is a Hobby after all.

At some point in your life, you need to learn to read and write(and spell).

Jersey, I don't need your comments. I'm the moderator, your the member. Got that?

Jersey4x4

You are correct if you are familiar with the TMs and have them. Some of the collectors/members may not have every manual or may not be that PC literate so it could take some time to find the info in the TM when going online and asking could just be minuets, especially with the response time here which is great.

It doesn't take any longer to search the TM , than it does to start a new thread either .

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks