• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

m816

How about the guntruck section? Someone is usually wondering about wether or not we can have guns without the mussel being painted red. Most of the trucks run with our guns displayed all the time. I wasn't one of them, mainly cause I had to put them on and take them off myself. And I added bows and a cargo top to keep the truck dry in between shows. Living in Jersey, where they seem to be in a competetion with NY's Gov to put every restriction this side of a total ban on guns of any type, I found it prudent of me to run"covered".

Scarecrow1

This is a site that is under a very watchful eye of our great Government. Not to mention our neighbors. It is a site dedicated to the buying , collecting ,selling and working to keep these M.V's from going to the 3rd worlds or worse the scrap yard. Their are guys here who have had numerous visits from big brother because of their membership to SS. We do not talk about guns or other weapons because (1) It isn't in our interest in regards to owning or maintaining the M.V's (2) It is the quickest way to invite every nut case want ta be in the country and get this site shut down by our great Uncle Sam.(3) In most states every weapon the Soldiers carry is illegal so what could you share with other people that wouldn't get you woke up in the middle of the night for a good old strip search in your front yard. SS is not a Militia just a group of guys sharing a common love for the ( BIG GREEN ) There are many other sites and gun clubs dedicated to the weapons our troops use. It is an honest question and I am not bashing you for it but , The name STEEL SOLDIERS is dedicated to the M.V's not the men who drive them.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well there was a shooting range forum for the paid members, but it got out of hand. Wish it could have stayed around.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not that the guns are taboo, but the site owner wants this site to be about Military Vehicles. Abide by his rules or start your own website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks