• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Honor Park,South Bend,IN

L999here

In honor of the 70th anniversery of the 1944 D-Day at Normandy,France and the 100th anniversery of the start of WW1,our local Military Museum has devoted the entire floor space to these two great events. I was asked to present my 3-1917 Machine Gun Carts for this display,as well as many pieces of period equipment. It is with a sense of honor for our WW1 vets...all gone now....that I present a few photo's of this display. Also present are a few of the weapons used and an original Studebaker WW1 wagon on loan from the local Studebaker Museum here in South Bend,IN. It is a distinct honor that I was asked to display and help set up these WW1 carts for a military museum. This display will stay in place until mid-June,as I hope to also attend the MVPA National Meet in Louisville,KY. Your comments and critique's are welcome.DSCN9719.jpgDSCN9742.jpgDSCN9743.jpgDSCN9745.jpgDSCN9744.jpgDSCN9721.jpgDSCN9720.jpgDSCN9715.jpgDSCN9718.jpgDSCN9740.jpg