• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Name Plates

J Furman

I need some assistance. I have a blank military M-416 ID plate and need a source to do a one off metal stamping of numbers and letters on this plate. Does anyone out there have a source to accomplish this task?

Thanks

5ton4ever

I bought metal stamps with numbers and letters from harbor freight tools. Cheap. Just make sure you have the things right side up before you punch!:shock:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I bought metal stamps with numbers and letters from harbor freight tools. Just make sure you have the things right side up before you punch
That is the way we did it in the Army......if you want to do a word or mulitiple number just tape the stamps together so they will be aligned even.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks