• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military timeline/vehicle display- nc

mtnrebel

Allison's Woods in Statesville, NC is looking for reenactors and military vehicles for a show on April 16-17. Military timeline impressions will cover from about WWI to present day. As far as I know, all military vehicles are welcome. Can come in and setup friday, and camp all weekend. Will post further details later.

mtnrebel

there is supposed to be WWII living history displays, public interaction skirmish trail, military vehicle displays, and they are trying to get some warbirds to flyover and maybe land on the airstrip for displays. but it is strictly 20th centruy military timeline, no civ-war or nothing like that. but registration is free and to set-up vehcile display is free. you can setup friday night and camp out all weekend. it is open to the public saturday and sunday.

MDSA

Have to look at the calendar, but sounds good. What time do things start Saturday morning if I don't make it Friday night? What time does it shut down Sunday?

Never done one of these. Give me a bunch of details: uniforms? meals? I don't have much gear.

I can probably bring the M37 and Deuce.

Need some directions as well.

Thank you,

mtnrebel

Burg you can just show up, there will be a sign in tent when you first get there. You can show up Friday night or first thing Saturday morning. They will tell you where to setup and park at.

Brian, I was told there would be food vendors there, but there is fast food down the road, or bring your own chow. You can dress out or whatever. Go I-77 north off of I-40, to first exit(Hwy 21). End of ramp go right, and it is about 5 miles on your right.