• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Vehicle Campout and Display Aug31-Sept 1,2,3 2012

justacook

This will be the second year (Washington Tactical Motor Pool) will be holding this event. There will be camping in and around the upper fort/ bunker complex,you can drive your vehicles inside the fort. This event is the only time of the year you can access this area with your vehicles,it is normaly a very long walk up hill to this area.We expect the Canadian Western Command to return this year with more vehicles than last year,they said they would. There will be re-enactors,weapons displays,vehicle displays,communication displays,tents,WWI,WWII all the way to present day military. There is a full Museum of the fort, come and get lost in the old bunkers that seem to go on forever. There is No discovery pass required for this event but there will be next year. There will be a very large bonfire again this year every night,portapotties, entertainment (music,kareoke,movies,and surprise ).There will be transportation from the bottom of the hill provided by deuce and halfs for those that don't want to walk. there will be things for the kids to do as well (the camoed lawn mower with machine gun was a real hit with the kids and adults last year. All uniforms and vehicles welcome.We had around 2000 people show up last year to view all the displays.Expecting 30 to 50 vehicles or more.Hot dogs and smors are always free. If you are bringin a vehicle bring as much firewood as possible if you can,it will help alot.

For more information contact 253-961-3434 / 206-947-4920

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like fun for the people who can make it but you really need to tell everyone where.

:)

REDROCKET

This sure was an amazing event! Lots of fun had by all!! I ended up giving 52 Ural rides. I seriously can't wait until next year! BEST.WEEKEND.EVER. :beer:

scopionf89

I had to subsribe to this thread because I want to go next year depending on weatehr or not the army has me in the doing traing agin. If i am able to come My M35A2 will defently be going with me along with sence you said wepons my M-4, and why not my M1 grand to.