• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Vehicle gathering for veterans organization in need

dblcamaros

Well, Unfortunately the military Vehicle gathering I was trying to put together for this coming Sunday (Sept. 21) is not going to happen. I have not heard anything back from the historical society of PA. as to whether or not they would attend. Without them I only have about 6 or 7 vehicles that could attend. That would not be enough to warrant the Girl Scouts participation and the other organizations to get involved. So I thank those that were willing to participate. I will try to hold one next summer instead.
Thanks again to all who were willing to help out, and hope to see you next year!
Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks