• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Vehicle Show and swap meet Newton NC Aug. 22-23 2009

mv37

I along with Propst Crossroads Vol. Fire Dept will once again host the North Carolina Military vehicle Show this year. Last years show was cancelled due to extremely high fuel prices but we are back on track for this year, this is our 3rd show! Hope everyone can attend. Im needing people to set up and vendor parts and accessories as well as show their prized mv's.We will once again give out a peoples choice best of show plaque. This years show will be 2 days, we are also offering FREE camping spots with access to restrooms on site but have no electrical hookups.Propst Fire will once again provide the concessions. I look forward to seeing yall there, If anyone knows theyre comming post a reply or pm me so I can start getting things set up, thanks Zane

Vendor spaces are FREE

Vehicle entries are FREE

All Steel soldiers members are welcome and encouraged to attend

C

cmvpa

sounds like a good time. we might be able to get some MV's there.

MDSA

Only problem is that's my anniversary weekend. 26 Years! But we can celebrate the weekend before or after. I will certainly plan on being there. It's close by and it's a weekend. Post more details as you get them.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Will you guys be able to come out to the CMVPA monthly meeting/get together on the 21st of march? We would like to try to make it to your event with our trucks - Jay

tarheel

neil, i plan on camping saturday night, dont know about friday yet. if anything changes or we can find a cool shady spot somewheres, ill let ya know.

Chief_919

If the Army didn't have me at Ft McCoy I would be there with a big load of goodies to sell. But getting paid to drive and fix trucks has it's good points too...

MDSA

Will be there with Deuce and newly painted ammo trailer.

Brandon, do we want to convoy down Saturday morning? What time?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks