• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Vehicle Show & Campout Ft. Worden WA Aug 29,30,31 Sept 1,2,3,4,5,6 2016

JH1

Brad and Nick Kirgan with their military Blazer, M101 trailer, and M274 Mule, and Dean with his M35A2 will be on the same 11am ferry with us on Friday. Anyone else planning on the 11am crossing on Friday Sept. 2? Brenda and the pin-up girls will be riding across with us, decked out in their USO troop entertainer outfits, too. Looking forward to it!
Jim

restlessrobie

I am not going to make it this year My old girl gave me on **** of a hiccup and well I do not have brakes to the rear axles. If time permits I will swing by and say hello to everyone but it is a long trip and I was going to use the time to get my M211 rolling again. Is this a yearly event? If so I will definitely be there next year.

elkhtr

Brad and Nick Kirgan with their military Blazer, M101 trailer, and M274 Mule, and Dean with his M35A2 will be on the same 11am ferry with us on Friday. Anyone else planning on the 11am crossing on Friday Sept. 2? Brenda and the pin-up girls will be riding across with us, decked out in their USO troop entertainer outfits, too. Looking forward to it!
Jim
I am going to try to make it over for a day at least.
are you folks doing reservations for that ferry crossing?
Anybody else coming through the Stanwood/Arlington area?
Convoy?

redhawk_six

Does anyone have a spare .50 cal with cradle I'd be able to use on the HMMWV for the event? An M60 or M240 with cradle would work too, airsoft, replica, etc, just something for the turret of the humvee.

If someone has a small pintle cradle (like a Mk64 or Mk93, or even the tripod pintle with the t&e device would work) that would be awesome. However, large pintle cradles, like the M23, would be good too.

It's the same tan humvee I brought last year, seen in the first post of this thread.

Last edited:
I would like to thank everyone for coming this year it was a great show and we had a lot of new people. we had a lot of donated raffle prizes this and huge bon fires, I will post pictures as they come in. I am finally home after being gone for ten days. we will be having the event at same time next year and adding a new event at FT Flagler in the spring around may or june will post dates. we are growing as a group and can do 2 major events I think now. so check back to see what is going to go on or call 253-961-3434. always if anyone wants to go camping at anytime from now to next spring let me know I would love to go. Thanks again everyone:jumpin:

elkhtr

Hi Steph,
Please do post some pics, I want to see what I missed.
My daughter and I were supposed to be coming over friday, went to start the truck and had an alternator failure.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

JH1

Great event! I'll try to put together some video from driving through Port Townsend. Looking forward to the spring event.
Jim

working on a spring event for may at Ft. Flagler WA should have things set up this month and will post dates soon there after thanks again everyone for coming this year

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks