• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Vehicle Show / Swap Meet / Phoenix / 1-30-31

littledebbie

A salute to veterans of all wars and an annual tribute celebrated for almost two decades, will be held Saturday and Sunday, January 30-31, 2010 at the Arizona National Guard Building, 1335 N. 52nd St., Phoenix, AZ 85008.
The main event will be an impressive line-up of troop carriers from World War II, Korea and Vietnam. Humvees from Desert Storm, conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan, along with Jeeps, and armored cars from 70 years of American machinery in combat will also be on display. These historic vehicles will be judged for originality, military significance, and quality of restoration with awards presented Saturday afternoon.
Immediately following the National Anthem and an Honor Guard presentation at 12 noon on Saturday, “The Maule Sisters” will perform an exciting patriotic, “Andrew Sisters Routine”.
In addition, an indoor-outdoor swap meet of armed service collectibles is scheduled for both days. Vehicles will not be included in an auction of military surplus beginning Saturday at 1 p.m.
The Arizona National Guard Family Assistance Fund will hold a food drive all weekend. The public is invited to bring non-perishable goods.
Admission is free, although a $5 donation is requested for parking. Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. both days. Arizona National Guard Building is on the southeast corner of 52nd Street and East McDowell Road.For further information, visit www.armytrucks.org or call 480.497.9722 or email boo_bolts@yahoo.com

WarrenD

I'd like to go, but distance is a problem! Tried to talk my father into going, but he doesn't understand the MV thing....

azarmytruckguy

yes this is a great show ! I've been going for 10 years and its the best show in arizona ! thanks to the hard work from don p. and lenny a. it could not , I said could not have happen with out them!......thanks again !! all clubs should have great members like them! hope every one in arizona can come and enjoy the show. you guys in california should come to .:!: