• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military vehicles needed next year in AZ

akt12

Howdy folks! If you live near Payson or Globe Arizona I am encouraging military vehicle owners to attend a Veteran's day parade next year. The parade only runs for about one mile. Unfortunately i was informed no military vehicles were shown this year. The parade is held on South Old Hwy 188 in Punkin Center, Tonto Basin, AZ. Veteran's need your support!

Respectfully,
akt12

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I always do the Phoenix Parade, but if your parade is not on the same day I would be in for coming over.
It would be like a 150 mile drive for me one way but I would be up for that. May stay the night some place.

man2112

We have a deuce in Globe that we originally purchased last year in Tonto Basin. We were gonna bring it this year, but other things came up. Didn't know that it benefited local veterans. Will definitely be there next year!

akt12

I am guessing your deuce came from the man who had it parked next to the Marine Corp museum? He is now offering a neat bobbed version. The benefit of having mil vehicles is kind-of spiritual...Hope to see u around!

man2112

I am guessing your deuce came from the man who had it parked next to the Marine Corp museum? He is now offering a neat bobbed version. The benefit of having mil vehicles is kind-of spiritual...Hope to see u around!
That would be it! I'm surprised that he is selling his bobber! He loved that truck.

akt12

Anyone interested or available to drive their military vehicle
in a one mile Veteran's Parade in Tonto Basin / Punkin Center?
It starts at 1100 hours. Point of contact Marine Norman
Prather 623-221-2240. Check in prior to 1000 hours.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks