• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

military video about the M37?

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please post the video if you discover any of them.

I also got a smile out of the fact that you are a 10th Mountain Division veteran and you now live in a state that is totally at sea level without so much as a bump on the surface.

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lol, hey we have sugarloaf mountain in florida ( more of a hill though). Lol yea I would love to see if they made a video for the M37. I was hoping one of these old timers would know.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is one old video of A/N GRC-46 Teletype Radio Shelter in the cargo bed of an M-37, but it is all about the teletype operation. As far as the M-37's role in the video, it just shows it driving up and driving away; still kind of cool to see.

It was posted in a thread on this site a while back (months not years) but I don't know how you would look it up.

Elwood1968

The only military video I've found that has M37s in it is Study in Vehicle Mobility. But it also has a variety of other military vehicles (Gama Goats, MUTTs, M35, etc.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks