• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MIMVPA Camp Grayling Trailride

citizensoldier

I stopped in Tuesday to say hello while doing some trucking. The crew looks like they have lived there forever. A wonderfully constructed OD gypsy town.. All smiles and camp fire burning. I had to pull Sasquatch off my old Dodge 1 ton. He started to mate the thing!!! See you soon guys! :grd:

camp9

Heres a pic of one of the A10's shooting at a target on the range. The LtCol had them do a fly over us before they left. I pulled my 3 sons out of school for the day so they could see this. It's something they'll never forget.

Attachments

citizensoldier

A prize I will treasure and safeguard forever! Thank you Lane and everyone else; most fun and relaxation I've had in 6 months-not to mention the great MIMVPA members to spend the time with.
Your most very welcome and deserving of it. I forgot that you are supporting the stash and goatee.. We might have to do some additions to the face area before you Parkerize it.
Remember all parts of that were either off of or found in various NM Woods gnome military vehicle purchases. LOL..
I had a great time but had to bug out Saturday night for some business on Sunday. Thank you Dave, Chuck, Andrew, Matt, Viann, Eric, Rod, Ted and Ted, Tom and Tina and all others involved in making this happen. Not a bad turnout for the first one and should only get better with age like a fine OD Brandy.
Oh! My vote is for Dave P for the hood up award and Angel Rivera for most valuable off road fuel station?

Last edited:

AndrewH

I think Dave has to share the hood up award, I saw Sas' CUCV hood up as well. Power steering issues. Angel for sho' gets the fuel ststion award. I hope he charged a premium dollar for the fuel! :p Bill gets the "saved the trees" award. I thought for shure hew was going to have to run them down to get the deuce through that ridge trail. He made it AND left the trees alone! Sasquatch also gets "Wings" I think he had the most air time.

wardepartment

Just wanted to throw my two cents in, thanks to everyone who showed up.
I had a great time, wish I could have made it a little earlier in the week .
It is always a good time when you get all of those yahoos together.
Google gets the most thanks from my camp, bailing me out on Dave's alternator. I thought it was an altimeter so obviously I was using the wrong technique for slamming bearings! aua
Oh, and another thing Google, tell your dad that he was right about your cooking![thumbzup]