• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MIMVPA SHOW/SWAP June 8-10, 2012

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL! Yep (Was actually kinda asking if transport has been arranged)

I visited the show site today :jumpin:
Seems smaller than I remembered, :cookoo: No worries actually a few acres of space.

Gonna be huge! Make your plans now!!![thumbzup]

a pic from last year and a satelite view of the AO

Attachments

Last edited:

citizensoldier

.....and still looking for someone with a tractor to tow the SGPRSMD up there.

You buy the fuel and I will come get it. Take it to the show and then after show it MUST go to my house to play with.. Deal? You can come visit it and use it any time day or night. I will even pitch a GP small ;-) next to it for you to stay in.. Deal? ha? ha? What ya think?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You buy the fuel and I will come get it. Take it to the show and then after show it MUST go to my house to play with.. Deal? You can come visit it and use it any time day or night. I will even pitch a GP small ;-) next to it for you to stay in.. Deal? ha? ha? What ya think?
Buy the fuel?? You must be joking, I just dumped 30-40 gallons out of it! It killed me to do that. That's a long drive, I'd have to visit it on weekends. And where the heck did you get a GP small?? Must have been quite a deal if you bought it!

citizensoldier

Buy the fuel?? You must be joking, I just dumped 30-40 gallons out of it! It killed me to do that. That's a long drive, I'd have to visit it on weekends. And where the heck did you get a GP small?? Must have been quite a deal if you bought it!
Dump fuel! What! **** I will take it.. My deuce burns anything.. darn sissy!

It was a ok deal on the tent.. fat lady sings The tent Ho was there so I was lucky take anything home.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dump fuel! What! **** I will take it.. My deuce burns anything.. darn sissy!

It was a ok deal on the tent.. fat lady sings The tent Ho was there so I was lucky take anything home.
The fuel was crappy. Wasn't going to burn it im my deuce so I gave it to a friend to burn in his shop heater.

Be sure to bring the GP small to the show, i'll help you set it up.

islandguydon

I made a promise with bill2444 that I would attend. He suckered me in with his FREE parking brake springs gig. This is going to be a fun ride. Never been to this event before.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out with the preparations, if I can I will.

196thprober

An extensive 'additional information' post on the June 8-10 MIMVPA Show in Oscoda, MI will be made here in the next 48 hours. Please stand by.................................

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks