• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mind if my boy has a look at your truck?

AGE|kshaufl

Very Nice! It's all about the kids. Without them we are nothing.

I have been taking mine to the car shows and allow all of the kids inside the Deuce and I even let them in the back with the aid of a set of steps. They just love it.

It is special to see that you did something great for a special kid. He will probably remember that for the rest of his life. I know I did.

91W350

Hi Glenn, How are you doing, and how are your pals? That's a great momment. Good job.
They are doing super! Missy started having seizures, thankfully the medication is only 18 dollars a month and has been doing a super job.

The two boys are still forever anxious to go along. I was feeling bad for leaving them home yesterday, but it panned out for the better. It was awfully hot and humid without air flow. They have it rough..... Glen

Attachments

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
91W350 you did a nice thing for the boy and his dad too. Thanks for sharing and bringing a heartwarming story to us. That boy's smile says it all. [thumbzup]

91W350

They were glad you brought the boy back to them!
You did a good thing, but in this day and age, I bet you won't find to many that will let a stranger take their child off in a vehicle without a fight!
Pretty hard to be very sneaky in a deuce, not exactly your get away vehicle of the day. I am pretty sure they knew who I am and at the very least where I work. 27 years on the local PD, unfortunately, my mug has made the local paper a few times.

You are correct though, I would not have let my kids go with a stranger at that age. Besides, in this case, they followed e until we got back to the mall, then they parked ahead of us and we wheeled up beside them.

deuceaid

Banned
but in this day and age, I bet you won't find to many that will let a stranger take their child off in a vehicle without a fight!
Well, in todays age, you will find everything,, from SOcalled mothers leaving babies in dumpsters,, to a rampant preacher raping kids, or comitting adultly, and stealing from believeers s the whole time.....if a ride was offered to dad and kid,,, then its ok.... (dad still can watch kid........all is well)

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Isn't it funny how it is the ones with the big, bad, old, smelly Army trucks that...WAIT for it....

PRACTICE PEACE AND RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS

Hmmm?:roll:

earnie

thanky you sir for posting this, this is what we need in this screwed up world, people need to start being better to one another,
it is nice to hear of good things happening still in the world today
god bless you sir

deuceaid

Banned
Isn't it funny how it is the ones with the big, bad, old, smelly Army trucks that...WAIT for it....

PRACTICE PEACE AND RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS

Hmmm?:roll:

I cant say the same.... our entire convoy, drove past the poor s o b stuck in the ditch near gilman springs road... one tire in the air, poor subburban.....and someone else walking out around it( on the cell phone)......

we are all going to **** in california, by anyone's standards in the midwest.......

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I cant say the same.... our entire convoy, drove past the poor s o b stuck in the ditch near gilman springs road... one tire in the air, poor subburban.....and someone else walking out around it( on the cell phone)......

we are all going to **** in california, by anyone's standards in the midwest.......
The woman did signal that they had help on the way as I slowed approaching them. Or she was just pointing at how cool her phone was and giving us the thumbs up for the trucks...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks