• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Minnesota get together and camp out

Jeeperjoe

Lunch / Famous Daves / Coon Rapids / April 1st, 2017 / 1 PM - would be my first choice
Cool noted
I can join everyone for the planning lunch. If it's April 1st, earlier is better for me. Famous Dave's up in Coon Rapids is fine.

If the event is on a Saturday/Sunday, I can bring my M35A2C and M105. I have frequent business travel, and that sometimes keeps me away from home on a Friday.
Noted, sat/sun would probably be best for everyone...

Jeeperjoe

We should be able to lock down the date/s come the event planning on in april

And on that note we will go ahead and lock down the meet up/ planning date for lunch at famous Dave's coon rapids April 1st

Hoefler

So its the start of 2017 and there is no planned events for the midwest northerners, after some deliberation with other members of the forum we have started to plan something out and lets get this condensed into one thread and get this thing planned!

Loacation: Lindstrom Minnesota hoefler's property?
Dates: to be determined (June 1 - 20? As requested by owner of property)
who?: military truck owners
why?: i like to think of this the same way as "why are you buying an army truck? because why the heck not?
what?: sounds like were planning at least an overnighter camp out, bonfires, little wheeling, some trails and from what Hoefler said a place to really get stuck if you want to

Anyone want to bring things for a mini swap meet as well?

Here's some drone footage cool looking place

https://youtu.be/vGMwuOEW69s

Lets work on planing this thing well call it the first annual something or other lol... Generous offer from Hoefler for use of his property for this!
Swap meet too is a great idea.

Gunner USN

We should be able to lock down the date/s come the event planning on in april

And on that note we will go ahead and lock down the meet up/ planning date for lunch at famous Dave's coon rapids April 1st
Meet there with your Warhorse of choice! Sounds good to me, see ya around 1230 to 1300!

Jeeperjoe

So June 3rd - 4th wont work for me, had another event i had forgotten about... We still havent locked down the event date, will probably wait until the "Planning meeting" next month

nchittendon

Just checked the first post again for the proposed date, and then read the rest of the thread. Looks like the 2nd week of August is open now. AND, i've got off for the entire week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks