• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Minnesota get together and camp out

nchittendon

We're planning I think the second weekend of June for this...
crap. I had posted that the iola show was canceled and it got moved to it's own thread.

The iola show was one of 2 events during the year that my son and I plan on above all else. We had already started planning 2017 while sitting around the fire last year. That being said, it's the first date that I ask off for from work. It's been submitted, and all the vacation requests are done. I've got the 2nd week of august off for Iola, and switching it is down right impossible. So that other weekend won't work for us. I know everyone shouldn't plan around my schedule, just saying....if it was one of the options for it to be that weekend, that would get my vote. Then I would be bringing 2 deuces and a M977.

Jeeperjoe

Heres the list, please let me know what your planning on bringing as a vehicle to i can add them to the post.

If your listed as a maybe its because you havent said "I am going"

Going
1.Hoefler
2.Jeeperjoe
3.Peashooter (maybe)
4.nchittendon (maybe)
5.GunnerUSN (maybe)
6.Isawfrizzy
Here is the 6 that have said they are going

Jeeperjoe

2.5 weeks to go... i spoke to Gunner USN about a possible convoy leaving from the farm and running about 30 miles around the area if there is any interest

Last edited:

Gunner USN

For those that are coming to this event next Weekend, please bring your FRS Radios with headsets! No worries if you don't have either, there may be extras in amongst the various HMVs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks