• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Minnesota Newbie looking for Other MNs

CADET115

Overall it's been almost 4 years since I joined this wonderful forum. In that time I've been serving in the MN Guard for almost the same amount of time and getting to drive a multitude of military vehicles ranging from the HMMWV, PLS, LMTV, MATV, and hopefully someday the HET. Just curious if there is anyone else here that is scattered about MN and can shed light on the process on how to acquire a military vehicle specifically for this state and the process you took to make it road worthy.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Cadet your in the correct location for what you looking for. I Grew up in MN the Detroit Lakes area and now live in Fargo ND just over the border but do still have a house in MN near Dent. My email is ############## send me and email and I will show you some of my collection and you can let me know what your looking for and I can get you pointed in the right direction!
Karl

Last edited by a moderator:

CADET115

Welcome partner! Can not help you, but you are on the right track. Get smart first, then buy. Someone will be by sooner or later to help. Good luck!
Thanks for the motivation, hoping to get my hands on atleast a HMMWV in the next couple years. So learning as much as I can now between serving and all the lovely information out there from people.

HKCOLTSIGGUY

Hi Karl. My name is Jeff from Burnsville MN and I just signed up. I am currently bidding on a few Humvees and have a bunch of questions I am hoping you could possibly help me answer? Let me know at your leisure.

Thanks,

Jeff

HKCOLTSIGGUY

Overall it's been almost 4 years since I joined this wonderful forum. In that time I've been serving in the MN Guard for almost the same amount of time and getting to drive a multitude of military vehicles ranging from the HMMWV, PLS, LMTV, MATV, and hopefully someday the HET. Just curious if there is anyone else here that is scattered about MN and can shed light on the process on how to acquire a military vehicle specifically for this state and the process you took to make it road worthy.
Hi there. Jeff from Burnsville MN. Nice to meet you. I sent an email to Karl as I am bidding on a few Humvees. Did you purchase one yet?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks