• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mirror Help

67Beast

It is a solid pice with the studs the stick off it to go through the brackets. When i broke one on mine, I drilled and tapped the crossbar for a common sized 1/4" bolt. It has held for over a year now.

ah1955

I just used 1/4 threaded rod dropped down through a piece of black iron tubing( not sure of wall thickness just something I picked up at Home Depot) and washers, ran nuts down to tighten the brackets then put mirror on with internal star washers and nuts.
I think the star washers are a little better at keeping the mirror from turning, may not be the same as the origanal but for a couple bucks it worked and did not look bad.

XJChief

Thanks. It was a piece of rod, threaded at both ends. Drilled out the bottom end and punched it out. Replaced it with a stainless threaded rod and some washers and lock washers. Better than new now. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks