• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mirror Question

DXTAC

My passenger side mirror tends to swing inward as I drive. I have taken the cover off and tightened it about as much as I can. Any tips/suggestions short of super glue or epoxy on how to fix it??? I did do a search but didn't come up with much.

Thanks in advance,

blackhueys

I had same issue, I removed the mirror and got some vinyl sheet wrapped that around where the mirror gets clamped on the pole part and tightened it up works great now.

Barrman

I fixed my drivers from moving in toward the door by cleaning it and clamping it. I need to do the passenger now. Funny, but it moves away from the door as the door is used. Same fix though.

DXTAC

I need the mirror for getting out of my garage as I park far to the right side to avoid dings from the kids bikes, scooters, skateboards etc.

I did tear it apart yesterday and found the problem. The lower bolt is stripped. I did tighten the S&%T outta the top one and that seems to be holding for now. You can find the mirrors for sale for between $20 and $30 dollars or so but does this include the mirror bracket that mounts to the door or just the mirror? Has anyone bought one to know???

Thanks,