• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

misinformed

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Quite frankly I feel it's a blessing that I have to report my own numbers. The incompetence in the workplace everywhere is astonishing. Rather do it myself and get it right.....or wrong as we see can happen. I would revisit the GL rules you agreed to. Life lesson in play.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a fs-97 come that was not signed and I just called GL and they said to send it back and in about a week I had it back.
So I would call GL and tell them the problem.

3dAngus

Rules are quite simple.

Here are the GL posted rules for processing a SF97;

"YOU MUST REMOVE THE VEHICLE FROM THE SITE BEFORE SUBMITTING THE SF97 REQUEST. REQUESTS SUBMITTED PRIOR TO REMOVAL OF VEHICLE WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.

To comply with GL’s Terms and Conditions, please provide the information required to complete a SF97, which you would have either personally verified by inspection or had inspection completed by others, of each lot. In addition, remember that if the information given to GL is incorrect, the MVD will not accept your documents."

Buyer beware.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, that spells it out, doesn't it.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This isn't an Earth shattering problem. Send it back and get it fixed (SF-97).

Lot of BS posted and ripping the OP for nothing.

jwesley74

Okay, gotta add my 2 cents. GL clearly states the buyer has to request the SF-97. I have requested 4 of them thus far. EVERYTIME I verified the VIN on the data plate personally and used that # on the request form. I understand if the data plate is difficult to read, so you have to locate the info in another manner like CARNAC. Bottom line, it's the buyers responsibility to get the info correct. Not GL. Furthermore, I wouldn't trust GL's info anyway, they routinely get descriptions wrong, they didn't even list the serial #'s on the last 2 trucks I bought in the description nor the year of 1 of the trucks. So, again, it falls back on the buyer to verify the info before requesting the SF 97. Fortunately, it's correctable, and now a lesson learned.