• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mislabeled truck?

JCKnife

I'm a noob still, but to me the disconnect between the picture & description made this one "very unusual or interesting." :-D

Heck, ANY listing for a M35A2 is "very unusual and interesting," these days!

No harm no foul I hope.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think there's any harm or foul. Notice that the responders to your thread have "already been there, seen that".

Rick

Nonotagain

If in doubt, click the NSN number or the "more info" button.
Don't even bet on the NSN numbers meaning anything when it comes to GL.

I won an auction where both the item quanity listed 2 and there were two NSN numbers listed.

I won the auction and when I received my notification only one item was listed. I sent GL a message and never received a response. When I made arraingments for pick-up I was told that only one item existed, not two.

I filed a claim and dear sweet Monica refused to pay up.

greenjeepster

This one didn't matter to me:wink: I understand the point of the rule from the aspect of potential buyers, but I also have a hard time refraining from jumping up and down and saying "look what GL has now":p