• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missed out on a MEP-004A today

Bo1

Not paying attention to the bid times, I missed out on a 15kw generator on a trailer today being auctioned less than an hour from my home.
Hour meter read 17 hours, and everything looked to be in good condition. Wish I had paid closer attention to start and end time on the bidding, it sold for $1900.00

Bo

Chainbreaker

If it makes you feel any better look at it this way...It only ended up selling at $1900 because you were not there actively bidding against someone else who obviously wanted it too! You two could have ended up bidding against one another to who knows how much...up to your or his upper limit. If you missed that bus there will be another one coming along soon. :D

bimota

That seems way high to me, most of the 004 go under $1000 in CA, tough to sell as well. Took me three years to move one and it is coming back for repair. The other I did the single phase conversion but can't sell it. Sounds like I need to consider shipping to you guys!

This unit is less than 2000 hrs and super clean, fresh paint, interior detail. Load tested to 21.6kva single phase 240!

What are you offering for one done, converted, painted and shipped to your door?

Attachments

Chainbreaker

Looks like the next bus just pulled up and she's a beauty...albeit not at the bus stop you are standing at in LA. But it might have some good wheels to get it there!

My bus just pulled up as well (well in comparison maybe its a minivan) I found a Mep-002a that I am going to pick up next weekend, been looking for a 2nd one for a year now to put down at my shop and barn service entrance for backup pwr for well and pumped septic and as a redundancy backup to my house -002a. Wife was complaining this weekend that maybe we really didn't need to spend the $ on a 2nd one. Well...we lost power this a.m. for a couple of hours and that argument suddenly seemed to have quieted down a bit. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks