• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missile launch comm trailer recovery

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
One idea that I'm kicking around to make manuvering easier is to put a pintle hitch on the front of the M927. It would be a lot easier to back it up if you were looking at it. I was told that some units that had vehicles like that and other dolly type vehicles always had at least one truck set up like that to make parking them easy.

walkerhunter

Yes Richard you are so right, we used to cut hay we had a small jf with a hitch on front to push wagons in the barn with ease. I am definitely gonna put a receiver on my front bumper so I can shove her around. I wana be able to park close to those half million dollar coaches at parks.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes Richard you are so right, we used to cut hay we had a small jf with a hitch on front to push wagons in the barn with ease. I am definitely gonna put a receiver on my front bumper so I can shove her around. I wana be able to park close to those half million dollar coaches at parks.
Low rent district eh? I had an S318 shelter used for camping. Many folks would ask what it was. Mostly I told them a portable morgue.

walkerhunter

Got two walls built a window installed one of the beds built and I have my 20 gallon water tank for the toilet in hand. Gonna be mia this weekend but next weekend lots of working on it and I promise some pics. Still need a name guys!