• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missing parts!

Vinny

My mule is missing the pull rope and gear drive, and the cooling fan. I haven't seen these on any parts list. Yall know where to find em? I know it will start if I could just get it spinnin fast enough. My father also found the original leather bound service manual for it I can scan it and make a PDF if anybody wants it.

Vinny

Bill aint got the fan or the pull start GEAR drive and I cant afford the electric start kit, I'm married

surpdlr

Vinny said:
My mule is missing the pull rope and gear drive, and the cooling fan. I haven't seen these on any parts list. Yall know where to find em? I know it will start if I could just get it spinnin fast enough. My father also found the original leather bound service manual for it I can scan it and make a PDF if anybody wants it.
http://www.flmv.net/FLMV-M274-MULE.htm

00-570-3057 STARTER W/2CYC MOTOR MULE $35.00

Above is the pull starter assy. with small quick disconect.

Vinny

RE: Re: Missing parts!

I tried but we live on the side of a mountain it's a lonnnnng way down