• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missing Relay

HelluvaEngineer

My Voltmeter has been dead since I bought my truck a couple of months back. I know it worked when I test drove it. I took the plate with the relays and starter relay off and one of the relays is missing. I think someone was monkeying with them before I bought the car (it had all kinds of starter issues.)

Oh, my gen 2 light is on too but that may be coincidence.

Anyway, the P/N is Bosch 0 332 204 151 on the one that is still there. Marked 12V 20/30A. Is there another P/N that is preferred?

Also, how do I tell the Gen2 relay from the Voltmeter relay? Are the sockets and relays the same?

HelluvaEngineer

I did find this on other threads. Looks like they are two different relays.

Bosch
12v
20/30A
0 332 204 151 (Bosch pn)
12033862 (GM pn)
5 blade terminal connection

Bosch part number 0332204151 interchanges with the NAPA part number

ECH AR272

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your truck has not been converted to 12 volts, has it?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wasn't asking about the relay.

HelluvaEngineer

Well I found the Gen2 problem. The Alternator belt must have broken. I'm trying to find the correct length now. If anyone happens to know it would be a huge help. I'm assuming there's no match on that one for the Blazer equivalent.

NM: Passenger side alt- Gates# 7483; Dayco# 15490

Last edited:

HelluvaEngineer

Helluvaengineer, by any chance, have you looked at a parts manual for the belt?
For the belt I was able to find the Gates PN (posted above) by searching the site. It's a little quicker than searching the PDFs and then trying to cross reference the old part numbers.

Sorry, I was trying to get some stuff in shape quickly today - Atlanta is in panic mode due to this storm coming through. We're running out of gasoline but plenty of diesel so I was trying to get some things fixed in the CUCV today.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks