• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MK16 RBU - 5th wheel on GL

bigmellon

Anyone watch the insanity on GL today??? Jumped from $5k to over $22k for the 5th wheel RBU for the Oshkosh MK48.

Nice units, but that is just ridiculous! Ouch.

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ABSOLUTELY... But is it really worth the $22k price tag? Plus shipping?? That would be $25k to my door on that one. Wow. I like it and would love to add one to the lot, but I just can't justify it...

Probably not unless it is going to be put to work, or if you bought an m870 for super cheap.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I WOULD HAVE OWNED it last night, NO MATTER the cost if I had the money, because I would ALREADY have TWO FBUs WAITING , one for the 5th wheel RBU (16), the other WAITING for the WRECKER RBU. Who cares about the cargo, you see one cargo truck you have seen a 1000

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks