• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MKT Experts tell me what you see!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like it's pretty complete. All the MBUs, invertor, cables (at least some of them - is the cross-over cable there?), the separator in the ice chest, fuel cans. Have you tried firing up any of the MBUs yet? How do they look for hours?

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The cross over cable is there and it looks like the rest of the cables are there as well. I have nine of the food containers all but one has the inserts, the one without inserts has plastic snap closures where as the rest have metal closures on them? I did not see the pig tail for the gen set but it may be down with the inverter? It has a lot of vinyl pieces with it, and it has two sets of netting, the set in the ice box has canvas ans leather connectors! I am also short kitchen utensils like spoons and ladles. All of the MBUs are the 3V models, the rain kept me from hooking up the power to test the burners, maybe this weekend I will have more time. But over all I like it! I don't think it was used much at all after the rebuild in '06.
James

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Spoons, forks, ladles, knives, and other utensils can be had at your local food service vendor. If you have the Polarware inserts with the green rubber gaskets, be very careful with those gaskets - they are not cheap! Last ones I purchased mail order were over $21 each plus S&H. They are really only useful if you are sending very liquid items out to be served at remote locations. For normal cooking and storing the regular all metal lids work just fine and I found a bunch online for $5 each and got free shipping when my order went over $100. YMMV.