• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MKT jack handles - which ones are these

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK,

with a heads up from Stan "scrancher" - I got four jack handles from ebay... the guy threw in two extras

they are the shorter ones...

can anybody tell me what they go to? Perhaps an MKT, not a 75A, because they are a wee bit short for mine...

so, anybody recognize the shorter ones?

View attachment 311011

EDIT - the 'regular' jack handles are 10" long and the shorter handles are 9"

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Getting your own blast cabinet is a bad deal. You will triple your project time because now everything will need blasted and re-painted! Then you will realize it isn't big enough and you will decide to turn a HHO tank into a blaster. Etc,etc.

steelandcanvas

Is that you volunteering to DO SAID MEDIA BLASTING, SUNSHINE? I can bundle them up and ship them right off. Shouldn't take you a half hour.
OR, I can just use this as an excuse to finally purchase my OWN media cabinet...
so many opportunities, so many choices
Bundle 'em up Einstein, and I'll send 'em back blasted and primed. Or as you suggested, get your own freakin' cabinet. You still owe me a Christmas Card.

Getting your own blast cabinet is a bad deal. You will triple your project time because now everything will need blasted and re-painted! Then you will realize it isn't big enough and you will decide to turn a HHO tank into a blaster. Etc,etc.
Ya know Gimp, there's a lot of truth in that.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks