• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MKT summer cleaning/setup

M1031CMT

We pulled out the two MKT's today and parked them side by side. Will be opening them up, pulling them apart and cleaning everything as well as re-distributing the equipment between the two trailers.

Has been over a year since we opened the faded-cover unit. The other unit was used last summer. Both units were well cleaned before being put back into storage, but we always like to clean them again before any events just to be sure. Would hate to have a dirty MKT when the zombie apocalypse hits :mrgreen:

We are thinking of putting the two hot plates in one trailer so that it will become the cooking unit, while the other will become the prep and serving unit. That way we keep people away from the hot stuff when serving them. We installed a deep fryer in one of the units, so the hot plates will be going in that unit. We were even thinking of removing the ovens in the prep trailer, but we are not sure yet.

Also have some new stuff coming for one of the trailers. Hopefully it arrives in the next couple of days so that we can install it while we have the trailers open.

Hoping to pop them open in the next couple of days to start working on everything but the weather has been weird lately (beautiful one day and stormy the next). So it will depend on how that holds out before we open up anything.

Attachments

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
keeping them clean is the best way to keep the rats out. wish i had mine stored inside but looking to build a shelter for it this summer. post up pics as you can . thanks[thumbzup]

M1031CMT

Opened the two MKT's this week. Other things came up afterwards so we didn't get much else done, but we hope to have them pulled apart in the next few days so that we can clean it up properly.

Took a pic of the MKT's and part of the fleet when we went up on the building to hoist up the flag today.

Attachments

M1031CMT

Thanks. The other half dozen trucks were parked in the back of the property. I took a picture but it didn't turn out well due to all the trees in the way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks