• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mkt support jacks

davesgmc

I need a couple of mkt support jacks, anyone got anything? One of mine is missing and the other damaged too badly to repair.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave,
Talk to Alan (aswayze) as he know where my secret source is and may be able to help you. I have one here in SC, but the shipping would be a killer!

davesgmc

allan is a good friend of mine, he has nothing. says the source came up dry last ime he was there too.

shoot me a pm with price and shipping i need at least one, might be able to repair the other.
ship to 66202 commercial address

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, still trying to find a box that all the projections won't poke holes through! Also I'm getting to deal with repairs after the upstairs heat pump's drain line clogged up and about destroyed 400 sq ft of my downstairs floor. Always something I suppose!

unclemikey

Smith and Edwards surplus in Ogden Utah had some junk MKT s some time back. may still have some. Good people to deal with. Might try to give them a call, can't hurt! Don't have the number with me right now, but if you can't find it, PM me and I will run it down for you.

Come to think of it, I need a support for the leg myself!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks