• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MKT Trailer pics?

vtdeucedriver

Anyone got pics of a MKT trailer???????? I would like to see one uncovered, hense the GL pics dont help. I am trying to get some ideas on what I would like.
I am making a M103A2 trailer into a kitchen trailer. It will have a smoker, charcoal grill and a 2 burner griddle. I know what I want it to be like but I am open to ideas so I want to look at one.

Thanks.

Attachments

m109guy

Can't wait to see pictures of your project ;)

Let me know if you still need any pictures. I have a lot of detailed pictures of our units unwrapped and being used ;)

We are also likely going to be opening them both up next week to get them ready for the summer season.

Sadly we are missing a canvas extension for one of the MKT's. Da rn thing has one brand new green one, but is missing the second L section. Darn military, why can't they all come fully stocked? :mrgreen:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
m109guy,
If you know the exact piece, PM me. Roof Canopy, carry covers, side or end walls, screens, etc. Still have a bunch of the tan stuff from the Warner-Robins GL lot but have not had the time to go through it to see exactly what is there.