• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MKT's

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm thinking my collection's not big enough, and Uncle Mickey's had me thinking about these for a while . . .
What is the current value of an MKT?
Like what would someone expect to pay for one that was just the trailer w/ nothing inside it, and what would one that had all the "good stuff" w/ it go for?

Kinda hopin' they're out of my range ;)

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
$600 to $4000, depending on what's in it. I just got one on Gov Deals for about $1000. It does have issues and is missing some stuff, but nothing I can't do without.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No. Unless you're pulling two of them, and you fix the brake system on this third one. The passenger side tire stops spinning about every half a mile. Notice smoke, stop, backup 10 feet, go again for another half mile. Bleed screws in my pocket since the first time I could get the 7/16 wrench on them. Have not looked at the trailer MC or the other side yet.