• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mo. Noob in trouble again

camoyj7

Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite - Forum Rules

Classified Ads: These free ads are for the benefit of our membership. To encourage forum participation, and discourage people from joining just to post a free ad, a minimum of 100 posts will be required before a user can place an ad. They are subject to final approval by SS.com staff. Do not post commercial advertising. Commercial advertising is a pay-per-ad service. Please email the webmaster if you would like to post a commercial/vendor ad. Please keep all free classified ads military vehicle related. Do NOT post more than 10 ads at any one time. Users with more than 10 ads will have their oldest ads deleted. Members who consistently abuse the system by posting more than 10 ads will have the classified ad privileges revoked.

area52

First of all - try to post with a title of something other than " noob in trouble" - it makes searching easier for all that follow you. Put in something like " looking for the right tools for a deuce"

second - did you read the rules when you signed up less than month ago? It clearly states you need a minimum of 100 posts before you can use the classifieds.

third- basic tools are all thats really needed for work on a deuce, some a little larger but nothing really special unless you are trying to do the air compressor. Go get a basic set of wrenches, sockets and screwdrivers and you should be good to go.

islandguydon

In trouble, thats a 911 call.....I would think twice b4 saying that. It took me a while to get used to this site so I understand your frustration. get your 100 useful post in then try and post a want ad....thats my 2 cents...!

jasonjc

I Googled "deuce tools" and got this back in about a half a second.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/23153-deuce-tools.html
You really need to start searching for things yourself. :roll:

But why should he have to search when you are so good at it.?.
I mean come on now, we all need to help monoob out. We need to go pick up his truck for him. We need to fix his truck for him. We need to get tools for his truck(but why if we have to fix it , does he need tools?) We need to put fuel in his truck for him. We need to drive him around in his truck for him. WE must do it all for HIM, thats the way things are needing to be done know. We can not expect some one to go out and do any thing for him self!

Flyingvan911

Most of the tools the deuce needs are basic tools for any vehicle. Ratchet, sockets, etc. There are a few special ones specific to certain jobs. Like the 3" 8 sided socket for the hub/bearing retaining nuts.

Yes, "in trouble" is usually used when someone is broken down or in some other immediate peril. Thread titles more specific to the subject are better.

jasonjc

Heres a PM from JHoot51:

"Wow !! Amazing that you would really do that for little ole me touches my heart!!!

Anyone ever tell you that you are a jackass

Come to my house and I will

Or if you wish I will come to your house and do it!!!! "

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haha, he just threatened that in a PM. Looks like a new record, got himself benned in less than 40 posts.

steelandcanvas

Here is a PM he wrote me. I started to respond, but I looked up and saw he was BANNED. Looks like I tromped on a feeling. Genius, that's the nicest thing I've been called all day!

I did use the search tool

"gear driven lug wrench"

Did get some responses to them and responded to those

Sorry I did not think to use deuce tools

Feel sorry for you in the fact you feel that you have to talk to someone new to this in that way.
We are not all "geniuses" like you

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
But why should he have to search when you are so good at it.?.
I mean come on now, we all need to help monoob out. We need to go pick up his truck for him. We need to fix his truck for him. We need to get tools for his truck(but why if we have to fix it , does he need tools?) We need to put fuel in his truck for him. We need to drive him around in his truck for him. WE must do it all for HIM, thats the way things are needing to be done know. We can not expect some one to go out and do any thing for him self!
OOOH!! Do my truck next!!! :lol:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Haha, he just threatened that in a PM. Looks like a new record, got himself benned in less than 40 posts.
NO not a record, I remember someone getting banned the first day he joined with like 5 or 6 post and if I remember it was about "Why can't I post a for sale add"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks